Lampedusa Blog Products manufactures all of the 100% Recycled Plastic components that are used in the wide range of benches we provide. In fact we offer the widest range of 100% Recycled Plastic park benches in the marketplace today. Our benches can be found in school play areas, commons areas, parks, sport and recreation facilities both inside and outside. The uses are only limited by the imagination trail side, shopping areas, nature learning centers the potentials are endless.
Lampedusa Blog's outdoor benches are made with the same composite blend, recycled high density polyethylene plastic and rice hulls, that we use for our decking materials. For our benches, we have provided a choice of three colors for the base (green, gray, or black) and three colors for the WPC slats (beige, gray, or red). Note that non-standard designs and measurements can be provided to meet your needs. With a cast aluminum frame, stainless steel screws and the ability to bolt or screw the benches in place, our NewTech benches can be used to both compliment your Lampedusa Blog deck or as stand-alone furniture.
1. Elegant nature wood grain texture and touch, with wood scent.
2. Elegant and detailed shape design.
3. Resistant to cracking and splitting.
4. Anti-water and moisture, acid, alkali and pest resistance.
5. Environmental friendly and no other hazard chemical.
6. Safe to use for many years.
7. Low maintenance and Never needs painting ,But also can be painted.
8. Carpenter oriented and friendly easy installation and Quick to install saving on labor costs.
9. Structural product available.
10. UV resistance, Fade resistant Durable.
11. Dimension stability against moisture and temperature.
Lasting Beauty: Premium composite with a permanent surface finish for lasting good looks.
Good for the environment: Created from recycled content, our composites are toxin-free and produced using sustainable methods.
Easy to clean for true low maintenance: Clean with soap and water or mild household cleaners.
Strong, secure bench: Rigid composite core provides strength and durability.